Early years Educator (m/f) for bilingual Kinderhouse in Munich
For our bilingual (German/English) Kinderhaus in Munich we require a
English speaking staff with recognized qualifications in
Early Childhood Education for our kindergarten as up December 2020 or January 2021.
We have three kindergarten groups, each with a maximum of 24 children and a nursery group with a maximum of 14 children.
Your responsibilities include the care of kindergarten children between the age of 3 until 6 years. Regular and communicative work with the parents, as well as portfolio work with the children is also expected.
If you are interested in working in a friendly, international, multi-professional team and can support each child in their development both individually and caringly, then this is the position for you.
Furthermore, the following should apply to you:
• You are flexible and love your job
• You have experience working with children from 3-6 years
• You are a speaking English on native speaker level (C2)
• You have at least basic knowledge of German (B1 level)
• You are interested in a secure, long-term position
• You enjoy working in early education and would like to play a part in the educational development of our House.
Our nursery and kindergarten groups are well staffed (4 persona a group). Regular, individual preparation time of 5 hours per week, weekly team meetings and concept-days make it possible for our house to offer high quality, age appropriate care. We are open from 7:30-18.30. Working hours are 35 -40 Hours a week.
Very good working conditions, further education trainings, pay based on TVL, Christmas bonus, and 31 days of vacation are all part of our offer.